Insurance for Property on the Move

Insurance for Property on the Move

Standard property coverage is typically designed to protect the assets at your business address. But if you have equipment or materials that frequently move to different locations, you may need inland marine coverage. An inland marine policy can cover the high-end digital SLR camera for your photography business, the power cleaners you use for your floor cleaning business, or any heavy machinery used at your newest construction project.

With a strong team of local specialists at Cormarc Insurance Services we can help you ensure that your property is protected not only at your location but also while it is on the road, in temporary storage, or otherwise off-site.

Coverage for your Business

We find coverage designed to help fit the needs of your business, whether you are a Construction Company, Photographer, or Consultant we can help. Inland marine insurance is available as standalone coverage or can be packaged with other coverages, so you can select the option that best meets your business’ needs. Example of coverage include but not limited to:

  • Contractor’s Equipment: Safeguards machinery and tools at job sites, storage yards, and areas in between
  • Cargo Insurance: Keeps your client’s goods protected while you deliver them
  • Transit: Provides protection to goods while they are in transit or another location

Learn More

To learn more about how to select the correct coverage for your business assets that are on the go with Inland Marine Insurance, please contact an Agent at Cormarc Insurance Services at 800-743-2763 today.

Content | Menu | Access panel
Call Us