Commercial/Business Auto Insurance

What is Commercial Auto Insurance?

Commercial auto insurance also known as Business Auto Insurance provides liability and physical damage coverage for vehicles used by your business. This includes cars, vans, commercial trucks, and other types of vehicles. Commercial/Business auto policies offer different levels of coverage than personal policies. This is because business vehicles tend to need higher limits to help protect the business in case of accidents. Cormarc Insurance Services have qualified Commercial Agents to assist with appropriate coverage options for on the road business exposures.

What Vehicles are covered under Commercial Auto Insurance?

Commercial auto insurance covers cars, and trucks used for business purposes these vehicles can range from: Box Trucks, Food Trucks, Service Utility Trucks, and more. Whether it’s transporting goods, using your vehicle to conduct a service, or employees operating a vehicle, you may need a commercial auto policy.

Specialty Coverage.

Small businesses sometimes need specialized protection in addition to basic liability and vehicle damage coverage.

Non-Owned Car- If your employees occasionally drive their personal vehicles for business-related tasks, such as delivering an invoice or driving to the hardware store, you probably need non-owned auto coverage. It could provide liability protection if one of those employees were involved in an accident.

Any Auto- Coverage extends Liability insurance to hired and other non-owned cars, and vehicles you purchase during your policy term. Underwriting guidelines for adding this coverage vary.

*Any Auto coverage may not be available in all states or situations. Your coverages may differ. Refer to your policy or contact us to learn more about coverages specific to your situation.

Hired Auto- Hired Auto coverage provides Liability Insurance for vehicles you lease, hire, rent, or borrow to use in connection with your business.

Drive Other Car- Can provide protection for the executive of a Partnership or Corporation or their spouse when driving a non-owned car, such as a vehicle that is rented or borrowed.

Content | Menu | Access panel
Call Us